Candidates must be in possesion of a recognized university degree
and a current temporary/practicing licence issued by the registration council.
Candidates are required to upload all necessary credentials. They include:
- Application letter(with phone number) addressed to
The chief Medical director, Rivers State University Teachiing Hospital, 6-8 Harley Street,
Old GRA, Port harcourt, Rivers State.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Passport photograph.
- Degree certificate or Notification(Statement) of result.
- Waec/O'level certificate.
- First school leaving certificate.
- L.G.A identification letter.
- Birth certificate.
- Statutory declaration of age.
- Two(2) Recommendation letters